Upcoming dates at Grace Presbyterian...
- Ready for a NEW Adult Sunday School?! Come hear about this new class this Sunday, August 25, at 10 am in the Fellowship Hall. Great way to make a fresh start in God's Word.
- Sunday School for Elementary children (K-5th) resumes this Sunday, August 25, at 10 AM with new Presbyterian curriculum, Growing in Grace and Gratitude. LOGOS ministry will be Wednesdays, Oct 2-Dec 4, from 5:30 - 7 PM with dinner included! Interested in helping with LOGOS? Email the church office or sign up online. LOGOS Encounter Training is Saturday, September 21, from 8:30 AM -3 PM.
- Do you have your dessert all planned out??!! All are invited to a Dessert Auction, this Sunday, August 25, in the Fellowship Hall! Bring a dessert that will be up for bid, following a FREE lunch. Proceeds go towards the Living Waters mission project. Check out more about Living Waters .
- Feed My Sheep - All are encouraged to make sack lunches in the Fellowship Hall on Tuesday, August 27, at 5:30 PM. Volunteers are also needed to help prepare/serve a hot meal at FMS on August 28, at 10:30 AM at GPC. Please drop off any small sized toiletries for FMS in the narthex. GPC did an outstanding job at last collection! Email Lori Lamb or call 740.403.7156 for questions.
- First Sunday Family Fellowship is Sunday, September 1, from 5-7 PM at Hat Creek Burger, Temple. This fellowship is for families with children babies - 5th grade.
- MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) Group coming to Grace! Begins September 3, for soon-to-be moms, first-time moms or moms of many - all invited! Meeting time is the first Tuesday of each month from 6:00 - 7:30 PM at the church. Sign up and register by emailing Jennifer Essary. Registration is required.
- Get those voices and hands ready! Chancel and Handbell Choir rehearsals resume Wednesday, September 4. Handbell Choir is from 6:15 -7:15 PM and Chancel Choir is from 7:15 - 8:15 PM. New members are always encouraged to come!
- Presbyterian Women will be having their annual kickoff dinner, Monday, September 9, at 5:30 PM. Cost is $10 per person. Study books will be available for purchase at event or in the church office for $12 each. All women are invited and childcare available with registration. Sign up in the narthex or office by Thursday, September 5. For questions, email Dot Tate.
- The Worship Committee is looking for people that would be interested in serving as ushers at the 9 AM service. This is a once a month commitment that requires simple tasks like greeting people, distributing orders of worship, and collecting the offering. Please contact Caitlin by phone at 979.373.1067 or by email to express interest or get more information.
- Interested in getting CONNECTED by serving at GPC? We can hook you up! Give us a call, and we can help put you in touch with the right person and the right ministry for you. Call us at 254.773.2134.
- Prayer Tree - If you are not participating in the church prayer tree ministry, please prayerfully consider joining. This is a program that allows us to pray regularly for one another as we share joys and concerns. The prayers provide comfort and support to those going through challenging times and are a way for us to share the love of Christ with one another. If you are interested in joining this ministry, please contact the church office or Donna Bowling, and provide your email address so you can be included.
- Interested in being a Liturgist in the worship service? All liturgists are given a script to practice ahead of time, and read a scripture and multiple prayers during worship. People of any age can be a liturgist. If you’re interested, please sign up in the narthex.
- Did you sponsor a child by helping with BACKPACK BUDDIES? If so, please pick up a bookmark in the narthex so that you can pray for these children each day, OR here: Monday - choosing friends; Tuesday - healthy choices; Wednesday - good role models; Thursday - strong families; Friday - perseverance; Saturday - joy in their lives; Sunday - they would draw near to Christ. 'The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.' - James 5:16
- Moved or changed information? Have you moved recently, changed phone numbers or email? Give us a call or email us at 254.773.2134 or [email protected].
- Been visiting GPC or would like to? We offer services on Sundays at 9 AM and 11 AM. For more information about our church, visit us online and plan to attend this Sunday! We would love to hear from you to better welcome you.
"Come and See"
Grace Presbyterian Church is a warm and welcoming congregation that is open to all those who are seeking a life of faith. Wherever you are on your journey, come as you are to Grace Presbyterian Church. Come and See!
GPC is an inclusive community of faith welcoming all who seek to follow Christ.