Welcome to Grace Presbyterian...
- MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) - For soon-to-be moms, first-time moms or moms of many - all invited! Interested in being a part of this group? Email Jennifer Essary for information and meeting dates.
- Interested in getting CONNECTED by serving at GPC? We can hook you up! Give us a call, and we can help put you in touch with the right person and the right ministry for you. Call us at 254.773.2134.
- Prayer Tree - If you are not participating in the church prayer tree ministry, please prayerfully consider joining. This is a program that allows us to pray regularly for one another as we share joys and concerns. The prayers provide comfort and support to those going through challenging times and are a way for us to share the love of Christ with one another. If you are interested in joining this ministry, please contact the church office or Donna Bowling, and provide your email address so you can be included.
- Moved or changed information? Have you moved recently, changed phone numbers or email? Give us a call or email us at 254.773.2134 or [email protected].
- For more information about our church, visit us online and plan to attend this Sunday! We would love to hear from you to better welcome you.
"Come and Grow with us!"
Grace Presbyterian Church is a warm and welcoming congregation that is open to all those who are seeking a life of faith. Wherever you are on your journey, come as you are to Grace Presbyterian Church. Come and See!
GPC is an inclusive community of faith welcoming all who seek to follow Christ.